So I woke up to this…a bad hair day! If you have curly hair let me give you 1 piece of advice, get yourself a good gel because otherwise you will have more bad hair days than not! I got to review Curl Keeper and with all this hair, it would be put to the test. Over the years I have tried out hundreds of products so I know what works on my hair and what doesn’t! I am going to take you step by step on how I did my hair and if I think the Curl keeper could tame my curls!
1. I took a shower and washed my hair. Rule #2 in curly hair…you do not have to wash your hair everyday. It takes a few steps to get my hair the way I like it but I also only have to wash my hair ever 3-4 days. And with Curl keeper there is no buildup so if you want to wash your hair more, there is no worry about that.
2. Put a quarter sized amount of curl keeper in my hair and run it through my hair. I did this about 3-4 times to make sure my whole head was covered.
3.Next scrunch your hair with a towels after putting in the gel and let air dry for about 10-15 minutes.
4. Next blow dry your hair. I am from the south and height is optimal in a girls hair so these next steps are optional but not in this southern girls repertoire.
5. Next I like to get some hot rollers and roll just the top of my head. It makes me hair less flat.
6. Then I take out the rollers and if there is any stray hairs I am eyeing, I use a clip-less curling iron (a must have!) to curl them. I don’t curl my whole head just any that are frizzy or need some help.
Then turn your head over, fluff up your hair and spray with a little…oh who am I kidding, a lot of hair spray and style.
I have to say after trying a bazillion products I know what is good and I have to say Curl Keeper is a keeper! I loved how it worked with my hair. I had less frizziness then usual, and it has held up because now I am on day 3 and my hair still looks good!
Your curly hairstyle will last for days as its unique formula re-activates with water making Curl Keeper™ 100% effective in all weather conditions, especially humidity. We don’t have much humidity here in Colorado but when we go back to Louisiana I will have to try it there too! But for all my southern friends, you should try this too!
If you don’t have curly hair it’s hard to understand just how frustrating frizzy hair can be. When my hair isn’t acting right, it can even put me in a bad mood! The last thing I want to worry about is my hair while chasing around 4 kids so I need a product to get the job done. This is a product I will re order in the future because I really did like how well it did with my hair.
Curl keeper is truly a curly hair solution! Go here to check it out!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.