*I am a Good Cook Kitchen expert and was given a bark mold and spatula free of charge but all opinions are my own.
Who doesn’t love S’mores? I could eat them for an entire meal but I hate to eat things from a box that I know I can homemake…easily!
So here is my recipe for homemade graham crackers. They are so easy to make and the only other things you need to pick up for this yummy dessert is chocolate bars and a bag of marshmallows and a Good Cook Spring Bark Mold!
- 2½ cups all purpose, un-bleached flour, plus more for dusting
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- ⅓ cup honey
- 5 tablespoons whole milk
- 2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 t cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the flour, brown sugar, baking soda and salt in your mixer.
- Add butter and beat until it looks like course meal.
- Pour in honey, milk and vanilla and cinnamon.
- Mix together.
- Get our your Good Cook Silicone mold and spray with cooking spray.
- Take out half of the dough and form into balls.
- Put 1 ball in each cavity then smash down.
- Press into mold then bake for 12-15 minutes
This is the Good Cook brittle/bark silicone mold. It is the PERFECT size for graham crackers and it has these super cute little molds so one side of your crackers will have a cute design on it. You can bake so many things in this mold because it is oven safe but you could also make chocolate or candy. Look at these super cute Good Cook Chocolate popcorn squares! It was so easy to use, cleaned up really well! I love this mold!
This is what the graham cracker dough should look like once you mix all the ingredients.
Form your dough in balls and 1 into each cavity in the mold then press to cover all the molds.
I got my dough scraper, along with the help of my 4 year old because cutting graham crackers is tough! The squares are the perfect size for s’mores and the mold has the pre-cut lines where you need to cut! Also sprinkle a little sugar on top because it brings out the shape of the molds on the crackers.
In order to make my S’mores I turned on the broiler and put 1 square along with 3 pieces of chocolate then 1 marshmallow and heated until the chocolate was melted and marshmallow were gooey. Top with another graham cracker and chow down!
Plus if you want to get this mold, head on over to Good Cook and score 25% off for the Good Cook Sweet Creations Springware tools Use CODE: SpringFling