Even though it’s snowing here in Colorado, we re still celebrating Spring and I made this spring cake for my daughters birthday this past weekend. It’s such an easy cake to make and it took no time to throw it together. And now that easter is over, run over to your favorite grocery store or Walmart and grab some easter colored M&M’s since they should be on clearance.
- 1 box rice Krispy cereal
- 1 bag marshmallows
- 3 T butter
- 1 bag of yellow, pink and blue candy melts
- spring colored M&M's
- Melt the butter and marshmallows in a microwave safe dish for 2 minutes or until melted.
- Stir in rice krispys. You will probably use the entire box. Use enough to where the mixtures is not to sticky.
- Grease a bundt band and pour in Rice Krispy's. Let set for about 1-2 hours.
- Invert pan and put the cake on a plate.
- Melt the candies according to the package and pour each color on cake.
- Put some M&M's around the cake.