This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
#AD #Tailgreatness #CollectiveBias
Get ready because I am about to unload some tailgate goodness for you. We went tailgating this weekend and had an absolute blast. We have never taken our entire family. This post is a family friendly, tummy yummy tailgate that you don’t want to miss. With all this good food you don’t want to get sidelined by frequent heartburn. So while you are out getting everything you need for your tailgate party, get all-day, all-night protection with Nexium® 24HR. Make the most of your Game Day with just one pill a day. I had been taking these a few days before the game because I knew I was going to indulge!
To get ready for the game, I went to Walmart to grab everything I needed. I found the Nexium® 24HR near the pharmacy in the heartburn section. Nexium® 24H tablets is for the treatment of frequent heartburn. And it’s the #1 Choice of Doctors and Pharmacists* for their own frequent heartburn. *Among PCPs and Pharmacists who use a branded OTC PPI.
- 1 package of ground beef
- 1 package of bacon
- sharp cheddar cheese
- hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put the ground beef, 2 T mustard, dash of hot sauce and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix together and form into slider patties and cook in the oven or on the grill.
- To assemble, put a hamburger bun in the bottom of a muffin pan, top with cooked hamburgers and cheese. Put back into the oven until the cheese is melted.
- Take out and top with bacon, lettuce, ketchup and a pickle.
Watermelon shaped football helmet:
Cut a watermelon into the shape of a football helmet and hollow out. Fill with watermelon chunks, grapes, blackberries and pineapple chunks. I set mine in an aluminum pan so it would be easy to carry.
Plaid Puppy chow:
- 1(12 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 9 cups of cereal
- 1 lb. confectioners’ sugar
- color mist of your choice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Melt chocolate chips, butter, peanut butter and vanilla in microwave. Stir.
- Pour over cereal in large bowl.
- Pour confectioners sugar over and mix
- Pour into a dish and spray in a plaid pattern the color mix.
Tator Tots on a stick:
I cooked my tator tots according to the package. Then put them on skewers.
I am pretty sure they will not let you tailgate without some kind of chicken wings. So we went with hot wings.
Football deviled eggs:
- 4-6 hard-boiled eggs cooked and de-shelled
- 1-2 T Mayo
- 1 t mustard
- 1 t dill relish
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook your eggs for 10 minutes. Then peel.
- Cut in half and scoop out yokes.
- Put yokes in bowl.
- Add rest of ingredients except paprika.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Scoop mixture and put into egg shells.
- Top with paprika.
- Add chives in the shape of football laces to the tops of the eggs.
Football bagged popcorn:
Cook any kind of popcorn you like and put into brown paper bags. Draw football laces with a white paint pen on the front of the bag.
With all this spicy good food you will not want to forget your Nexium® 24HR. You can feel ready for anything this sports’ season has to throw at you, since Walmart has Nexium® 24HR Capsules.
I made a DIY reclaimed wood cornhole set. I also made some plaid bean bags to go with it. For the beans bags, I just filled some plastic bags with rice then hot glued some fabric on top. I was amazed the hot glue really stayed throughout all the games we played. I would normally sew them but my sewing machine is broken so hot glueing them worked great!
White pumpkins! I love white pumpkins so I bought a bunch to decorate with!
I also found these super cute plaid tablecloths at Walmart! I bought one round one for the back of the car and one long one for the table. The plaid tassel hanging was super easy to make. I just bought some black plaid and burlap fabric from the fabric department at Walmart, cut them into strips and tied them onto some string.
With all the fun you will be having at your tailgate party, the last thing you want to worry about is heartburn. So don’t forget your Nexium® 24HR and your coziest blanket for your next tailgate.
What is your favorite spicy tailgate food? Comment below and let me know! Plus sign up for savings from Nexium 24HR here.
(Nexium 24HR may take 1 to 4 days for full effect. Use as directed.)