My snacking game is on point this year thanks to SunRidge Farms! Being a busy mom of 4 I am always looking for a quick snack to hold me over between meals. My husband is in such good shape, I am determined to get in good shape this year! SunRidge farms has SO MANY great snacking options and non-gmo sweets for the kids. I would be lying if I said I didn’t sneak some of the chocolate rainbow drops and boy are they good.
We had a big game party last week and while we had tons of food, since it’s a long game, I set out some SunRidge Farms snacks that people could munch on and they were a hit! And they are a hit with my family since they are organic and all natural.
Here are all the snacks I got to try out:
- All Natural Chipotle Lime Chimayo Red Chile Cashews
- All Natural Berries & Chocolate Antioxidant Mix
- Fair Trade Certified Dark Chocolate Almonds
- Organic Crunchy Lite Granola
- All Natural Apple Mango Warmin’ Mornin’ Granola
- Organic Mini Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups – for baking
- Fair Trade Certified Milk Chocolate Rainbow Drops – for baking
- Fair Trade Certified Dark Chocolate Sea Salt & Turbinado Sugar Almonds
I don’t know if I could pick my favorite because they were all yummy. I take them when I am taking my kids to school, when I need to pick them up, on the way to workout or grocery shop. Now I know what snacks to grab.
And get this! As I was setting all these snacks out for the Big Game last week, I realized some of the snacks were missing! I found them in my husbands bag for work. That squirrel took half the snacks for work which I was ok with since they are healthy options.
And this gem didn’t make the group picture because I stole them, brought them up to my room so I didn’t have to share. That’s how good they are!
For more info on SunRidge Farms, go here!