Author: Callie Washer
- 1 box cake mix (the butter kind taste the best)
- 8 oz sour cream
- 4 eggs
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ⅔ cup oil
- 1 tub of white icing
- blue, pink, and purple food coloring
- powdered sugar for the top
- Mix all cake ingrediants together for 4 min. Put 1 cup of plain cake mix in a bowl, and 1 cup in 2 other bowls. You will color one of the bowls blue and one pink. Pour the pink cake mix in the greased bundt pan first. Follow with the plain then the blue and make sure to spread it around.
- Bake for 350 degrees for 40-45 min. If the cake is pulling away on the edge and brown on the top, it should be done.
- Let the cake cool for 10 minutes then turn it onto a plate. Let it cool completely.
- Separate the icing into 4 different bowls. Color one bowl pink, one blue, one purple and leave one white.
- Microwave the icing for about 15 seconds or until the icing is runny. Take turns drizzling the icing over the cake and top white some powdered sugar!
Check out the video below for the how to! You can turn any old box cake mix into a unicorn cake. This would be fun for a party or get together.