I made this recipe for our Labor Day party a few weeks back and everyone went wild over this recipe. Easy to make and a great appetizer.
Cajun Shrimp Wontons
Author: Callie Washer
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 Tbs cajun seasoning
- 1½ cups prepared guacamole
- 1 Tbs chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a a 24 cup muffin pan.
- Put one wonton wrapper in each tin and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Turn up the oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine shrimp, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper and seasoning in bowl mix together.
- Roast shrimp on baking sheet for 6-7 minutes or until pink.
- Fill each wonton cup with a spoon full of guac top with shrimp and cilantro.