Day 7 of Craft-mas at the Washer house and today our elf brought us 2 presents so we gave him some donuts as a thank you gift!
These were super easy to make and all the kids help me make them! I got the idea and recipe from Smart School house. The only hard part I thought was getting the sprinkles to stick and stay on the cheerios. I think I needed smaller ones.
Check out the video below on how to make these!
- Powdered Sugar
- Cocoa powder
- Damp paper towel or towel
- Chocolate sprinkled donuts:
- Mix cocoa powder and a little bit of water until it is just a little bit thick (easy for dipping).
- Dip a Cheerio into the cocoa powder mixture then into the sprinkles
- Use a toothpick to clear the center of the “donut”
- Powdered donuts:
- Press a Cheerio into a damp paper towel
- Dip the Cheerio into powdered sugar then use a toothpick to clear the center
- Serve to your resident elf!