*Just a quick disclaimer. Since this isn’t the regular food your dogs probably eats, just give them a little to make sure they tolerate it. My dogs had no problems since these are ingredients dogs can have but to be on the safe side, make sure your dogs can have these foods and maybe introduce just a little at first.
- 1 cup flour
- ⅛ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup peanut butter (no xylitol sweetened(
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Pup icing:
- 1 cup plain and unsweetened greek yogurt
- 2 Tbs Peanut butter
- Put all ingrediants for cake in a bowl and stir.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put in greased round pan and bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick in center comes out clean.
- While that is baking, stir together ingredients for pup icing.
- Let cook them add icing on top and treats if you want to.
If you want to see how our dogs reacted to their first pup cake, check out the video below!